Translate

Thursday, November 21, 2013

WebCenter Sites / FatWire customizations - FULL LIST

Customization is fun. You achieve something which was never done by someone and you feel proud to share that you are the first one to do so. In my past few projects, I was able to do something like that and hence, I would like to share those.

This are all my personal views, findings and suggestions. These are not guidelines to meet you client expectations. Although if there is something you want to ask, I am ready to help.

As I move forward learning new things in Oracle WebCenter Sites and FatWire, I would like to share some brief idea/overview/illustrations about them. This blog contains full list of customization (be it UI and/or Functionality) which I know till date and will keep on sharing as I learn. 

FULL LISTING:
  1. UI Customization: Changing icons in FatWire/Oracle WebCenter Sites 
  2. UI Customization: Creating a simple custom WEM app 
  3. UI Customization: Creating a custom tree tab
  4. UI/Functionality Customization: PreUpdate/PostUpdate element
  5. Functionality Customization: Creating custom Dashboard
  6. Functionality Customization: Customize CKEditor Toolbar
  7. UI Customization: Adding unbookmark context menu
  8. Functionality Customization: Custom event for assets approval
  9. UI Customization: Thumbnail Search View Customization
  10. Functionality Customization: Creating a custom event listener 
  11. Functionality Customization: Customizing workflow
  12. UI/Functionality Customization: Creating custom button
  13. UI Customization: Creating custom alert message
  14. UI Customization: Adding unbookmark context menu
  15. Functionality Customization: Automatic approval of assets 
  16. UI/Functionality Customization: Proxy Assets (Google Map) 
  17. UI/Functionality Customization: Gadgets
Do check my other blogs for more:  Sample Codes & FatWire/Oracle WebCenter Sites development

No comments: